Pampas Guide: Care Guide
Pampas grass is the on-trend home addition this year, and I can certainly see why! Long, fluffy stems make a beautiful statement for any space what's more, they last for years and years!
We've recently introduced our brand new extra large (115cm tall) and fluffy pampas grass here at DRIED in a gorgeous natural white colour that's perfect for complementing a neutral decor scheme or for adding natural pop to a colourful home.
As pampas grass are so popular, we thought we'd put together a handy care guide, so you can get the most out of your fluffy grasses!
Pampas Grass Care Guide
Our pampas grass are shipped in postal tubes for protection. This means that when they arrive they will need airing and fluffing up to get the maximum fluff factor from your stems.
This requires 3 simple steps:
• Shake the pampas stem a little to remove excessive fur and to help the plumes open up. They will naturally shed slightly but this is completely normal! Don't panic!
• To open up the fur further, gently separate the plumes with your fingers.
• Let the pampas rest in a vase for 24 hrs to get back to its natural state.
Once you've got your pampas grass back to its fluffy self, there are a few things you can do to prolong the life of your stems:
- Keep them away from water
- Keep them out of direct-sunlight
- Handle with care - pampas are natural products so don't be too rough with them!
And that's it, everything you need to take care of your lovely fluffy pampas grass! Treat them right and they'll serve as a gorgeous home decoration for years to come.