Are you planning a wedding in Edinburgh or Scotland and looking for dried wedding flowers for your big day? Look no further! As well as shipping our stunning dried wedding flowers across the UK we also offer collection or set up in Edinburgh.
Dried wedding flowers are becoming increasingly popular, and for good reason. They offer a range of benefits, from their long-lasting beauty to their eco-friendly nature. At DRIED we're proud to be Dried Wedding Florist of the Year 2023 - Global Wedding Awards and Edinburgh Florist of the Year 2022 meaning we're the experts at making your dried wedding flower dreams a reality!
Why Choose Dried Wedding Flowers?
Dried wedding flowers have gained popularity in recent years due to their many advantages. Here are a few reasons why you should consider using dried flowers for your wedding:
- Longevity: Unlike fresh flowers, dried flowers can last for years, allowing you to cherish your wedding bouquet for a lifetime. What's more your bridesmaid's a groomsmen, friends and family will all have something to take home as a beautiful reminder of the big day.
- Eco-Friendly: Dried flowers are a sustainable choice as they require no water or pesticides to maintain their beauty. They help to cut down on the carbon footprint and transport costs of the fresh cut flower industry.
- Unique Aesthetic: Dried flowers have a stunning charm that adds a unique touch to any wedding theme.
- Wide Variety: You can find a wide variety of dried flowers in different colors, shapes, and sizes, allowing you to create a truly personalized arrangement.
What's possible with dried wedding flowers?
Now that you understand the benefits of dried wedding flowers, let's explore some creative ideas for incorporating them into your Edinburgh or Scottish wedding:
1. Dried Flower Bouquets
Create a stunning bouquet using a mix of dried flowers that are guaranteed to wow. Or, choose preserved wedding flowers for a fresh-look dried flower bouquet that will last.
2. Dried Flower Centrepieces
We offer all types of dried wedding centrepieces, from bottle arrangements to large statement pieces.
3. Dried Flower Hair Accessories
Enhance your bridal hairstyle with dried flower accessories. Create a delicate flower crown or incorporate dried flowers into your hair comb or clip for a boho-chic look.
4. Dried Flower Buttonholes
Add a touch of charm to the groom and groomsmen's attire with dried flower boutonnieres. Choose small dried flowers and foliage that complement the color scheme of your wedding.
5. Dried flower installations
Create real beauty with a dried flower installation - from dried flower clouds, dried flower swags, dried flower garlands or anything else you have in mind, the possibilities are endless!
Find Your Dried Wedding Flower Florist in Edinburgh or Scotland
Now that you have some creative ideas for dried wedding flowers it's time to find a reliable florist in Edinburgh who specializes in dried flowers. That's where we come in.
The beauty of dried wedding flowers is that we can do all the prep in the studio ready to drop off, ship or for you to collect from our Edinburgh studio. It's that easy! No last minute stress of panics on the day, we can get our dried wedding flowers done in lots of time.
To find out more about our dried wedding flowers, whether you're getting married in Edinburgh, Scotland or further afield, just get in touch with our friendly dried wedding florists today at email@example.com and we'll help to make your vision a reality!